Ryder gave his first primary talk today. He was nervous, but excited. He did a great job!
"When Joseph Smith was a boy, he didn't know which church to join. So he read the Bible and tried to figure out what he should do. One day he read in the book of James, chapter 1, verse 5, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God; that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
After reading this scripture, Joseph decided to say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father which church he should go to. He found a peaceful grove of trees and kneeled to pray. While he was praying Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to him. They told him not to join any of the churches.
I think it is neat that Heavenly Father answered Joseph Smith's prayer. If I saw Heavenly Father and Jesus, I would want to give them a hug.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
No comments:
Post a Comment