Monday, April 22, 2013

Cornelius's come to visit!

We love our friends Bryant and Colleen!  Thanks for coming to visit us before you move--you guys are the best!!!
 
 
Went to see Terry Fator, funny and very talented and surprisingly not bad for a comedian on the strip. 

 
Dinner at the buffet at The Mirage, so far, this has to be my favorite buffet, huge selection, food tasted fantastic without being bland or mass produced and best desserts.

 
Bryant and Steve

 
Colleen and Suzie






The kids had a fun time playing together.  Good luck on your move!  Can't wait to see what happens on your next adventure!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I've heard Terry Fator was a good comic. The funniest thing is he is sponsoring Taylor's little league t-ball team, so his name is on all the backs of the jerseys. Every game the team mom has to put up this sign on the dugout too. I guess we better get it in gear and get out to see him :)

Sarah said...

Eric and I have been to the Terry Fator show too and really enjoyed it.