For spring break this year, we decided it was time to take the kids back to Hawaii to see our family. It has been almost 4 years since we were there last and Ryder and Sawyer have never been.

So we woke up very early on Thursday morning and headed for the airport to catch our flight. The girls were super excited, although Brityn did not remember anything since she was only 2 when we took her.
We were loaded up with movies, activity books, toys and snacks.
All Ryder really wanted was the window seat! So in order to avoid the crying tantrum, he got to sit by the window pretty much the whole time. Sorry girls!
When he finally sacked out, Kendyl and Brityn got to take a turn at the window. :) Peace.
We arrived late in the afternoon and by the time we stocked up on some groceries and stopped for dinner, not to mention the 3 hour time difference, we were tired! We stopped to see Papa and Uncle Paul, Sasha and Mikela for a little bit and then headed home to bed. Thanks to Uncle Glenn for meeting us at the airport and helping us get settled! Of course, the kids were up at 4am the next morning! Hello?!? we're on vacation!
It was raining the next day so we headed out to do a little sight seeing. We drove out to Spouting Horn and luckily for us it stopped raining just as we got there.

We even saw a turtle swimming near the shore. A nice easy day, we had dinner with all the family every day we were in Hawaii. I am going to miss all the ono food! We had a gorgeous view of the ocean right in front of our house, I can still hear the ocean waves crashing.
So we woke up very early on Thursday morning and headed for the airport to catch our flight. The girls were super excited, although Brityn did not remember anything since she was only 2 when we took her.

2 comments:
The Hawaiian Festival is this weekend right? In the parking lot of the California Hotel?
I am jealous you were in Hawaii!!! I haven't been back since I was 14!
What an awesome vacation! I'm sure Sadie would have also insisted on the window seat, and my other 2 kids would have been out of luck. I definitely would not want to experience a tantrum on a plane.
Post a Comment