Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day...

This year I tried to persuade the kids to try out some new valentine's, but they all LOVE the heart-shaped cookies on a stick, so we did them again this year. Unfortunately for me, we had to triple the amount because Ryder had 2 preschool parties to take valentine's for...but he did learn to write his name all by himself! :)


Thanks to Steve and the girls for helping! We eventually made it through all 85 some-odd cookies with only a few casualties. Those casualties get eaten quick though! :)



Packaged and tagged.



Ready to go.



Cards and flowers and cookies!


After school the kids came home with a ton of candy and treats.  It is almost as much candy as Halloween!



Steve was nice enough to get take-out for us for dinner and for dessert we had chocolate fondue.  We tried to eat by flameless candle light, but the boys were whining about being in the dark so that didn't last long.  :)  Happy Love Day!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I thought your cookies were SO CUTE!

Did Ryder not appreciate the take-out? I see he seems to be enjoying Cocoa Puffs.