Leightyn has changed so much. She is alert and smiling and loves to see what is going on. We tried and tried to get her to smile, but it wasn't until she was in the carseat that she finally started grinning.
She gets the funniest expressions on her face!
Sawyer LOVES to give Leightyn kisses. He calls her "Baby Leightyn" and gives her kisses on her head all day long.
We could NOT get Sawyer to cooperate for a picture by himself...he wouldn't even smile with these glasses on!
Ryder has wanted his hair "spikey" now for a week. He looks so grown up with his spikey hair!
Great picture of Brityn.
And a great picture of Kendyl.
I'm not even going to say what kind of silly antics I had to do to get these kids all smiling and looking in the same direction! At least 4 out of 5 are smiling. :)

2 comments:
Your kids are the cutest! I can't believe how you do it all.....you're dealing with bikes, valentines, doughnuts and vice presidents! Good job you make it all look so easy, hope you saved me a doughnut! :)
Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment