This week there was an awards assembly on Monday and parent/teacher conferences today. And I just have to say how happy I am that both girls are doing so well in school.

Kendyl had straight A's this trimester and was on the Principal's Honor Roll. Her teacher had all wonderful things to say about her at parent/teacher conference and that she scored 95% on her IDMS testing. Wow. Nice job Kendyl!

Kindergartners don't get actual letter grades, but Brityn's teacher had lots of wonderful things to say about her too. She is a super reader and loves when she passes off another math level. Kindergartners also take the IDMS test and Brityn scored 100%. Wahoo! Way to go smartie pants!!!
2 comments:
I love that all my grandchildren are so smart!
Good job Kendyl and Brityn. Kendyl looks so small standing next to those other girls in line.
Post a Comment