Friday, December 24, 2010

Fondue...

We have WAY too many picky eaters at our house. I wrack my brain every night to come up with something for dinner that more than two people will eat (and like)! So I decided to try something that I thought the kids would at least find fun and entertaining.


The kids love chocolate fondue, so we decided to try a cheese fondue. Little toast triangles, apple slices, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and tortilla chips.


They were all excited to fill their plates with all the little finger foods. Ryder said, "no thank you" to the cheese. Brityn only wanted to dip the chips in the cheese and Kendyl dipped them all.


So, maybe a little success. At least I didn't have to hear whining or complaining or "how many more bites do I have to eat?"


Sawyer LOVED the toast and chewed up the apples and then spit them out.


Personally I really liked it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We have the same problems with pickiness around here! It looks very good.