
Thanks for letting me sleep in a little bit.

And for having smiles on your cute faces most of the day.

Thank you for the birdhouse Brityn. It looks lovely hanging in our backyard.

Thanks for the bookmark and the decorated picture of you, Kendyl. I like using my bookmark and Ryder likes to look at your picture on the fridge and say "Hi Dekyl!"

Thanks for my cards and all the hugs and kisses I got all day.

I had a lovely breakfast cooked by Steve. Thank you Steve!

After church we came home and had a "tea party" lunch that included my Great Harvest bread--yummy! The girls had so much fun using the fancy dishes and using good manners that maybe this will become an annual thing.

My two favorite girls having a fancy lunch with Mom!

Sawyer was a very good baby for Mother's Day. Thanks for making my day special!

I am so thankful I can be a mom to four beautiful children. It is a hard job, but I'll take all the hugs, kisses and love that go with it!
1 comment:
I fear if I use the bird house it will attract unwanted birds! What are you doing with yours?
Post a Comment