I went with Brityn on her last preschool field trip to the dinosaur museum. I thought Ryder would like seeing the dinosaurs, but apparently they were "cary" (scary).

The kids liked all the animals and there were even a couple of bears that they were allowed to touch.

No riding in the stroller for this big boy, he was pointing at all the animals he could name.

They had some really cool shark egg sacks, fish, turtles, eels, manta rays and a couple of small sharks in a big tank.

Brityn playing in a submarine the kids could get in. They had a fun hands-on exhibit that the kids seemed to really like.

Ryder had fun on these "non-cary" dinosaurs that he could climb on. He did not like it when the kids pushed the button to hear the dinosaur roars though. I had to hold him the entire time we were walking through the actual dinosaur section so I didn't even get any pictures there!

This museum is the perfect size to occupy the attention spans of small kids, with enough variety to keep them interested. We might have to make a repeat visit some time this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment