We started a tradition a couple of years ago with these Valentine mailboxes. We write little "love notes" for each other to say thank you or I love you or anything nice.

The kids love waking up each morning or coming home after school to "check the mail" and are so excited whenever they see their flag up on the mailbox. They are also very disappointed when there is no mail, so we try to write daily. The girls always say our house is filled with love because of all the "love notes"!

This year we made heart-shaped cookie Valentines. Brityn helped me shape the cookies in the heart cookie sheet.

Then we wrapped them and tied each one with some ribbon and a card. They turned out super cute!

We added a little bucket of chocolate candy for their teacher Valentine's.

Good thing Grandpa Jerry was here this week to hold Sawyer so we could make all the Valentine's!

Ryder was our #1 taste-tester--yummy!

Brityn had to taste her hard work too. Both girls had Valentine's parties at school on Friday and came home with almost as much candy as Halloween!
5 comments:
What cute ideas!
I love your cute Valentine's! Your family has so many fun little traditions!
You are such a cute mom! I wish I had all the good ideas and patience to cook with kids!!!! How did the blessing go? We are on our way to disney land this week. We will wave as we go through vegas!
What a cute idea. I never remember these cute things for the next year.
Your Valentines were my favorites that Eli brought home. I was happy he had forgotten about it b/c it was mighty tasty!
Post a Comment