We had family in town for the holiday weekend and Steve came up with a brilliant idea...instead of dragging ourselves and all the kids out for a day of fun, why not rent a jumphouse for the backyard! Again, I say brilliant idea, because the kids played outside the entire day, little ones could take naps in the afternoon, no hunting down bathrooms for potty trainers, and the adults could watch the Olympics without having to compete with the kids.

I've never seen a more happy bunch of kids. They were jumping and sliding from the moment it was set up until they came and picked it up.

Gabrielle probably spent the most time outside.

Ethan having a great time.

Brityn sliding down on her back.

Kendyl had so much fun jumping all day, she ended up getting sick that night! Too much of a good thing, makes this girl sick.



It was Kennedy's birthday on Monday, we hope you had a fun time. Thanks for spending your birthday with us!

Ryder had lots of fun going down the slide all by himself.

Steve couldn't resist going down the slide and jumping too.

Aunt Kaylene couldn't let Steve have all the fun.

And then Grandma went down the slide...

Grandpa Jerry went down the slide...

And Grandpa Herbie succumbed to the peer pressure!
2 comments:
What a great idea! I am jealous that it is warm enough for your kids to play outside.
How fun. I hear that there is a jump house type thing going in on Bruce and Craig..Bro Eliason place????
Post a Comment