
The easter bunny likes to leave empty baskets outside the kids' bedroom doors leaving a trail of eggs that lead to their filled baskets. Kendyl is all ready to go, bunny ears and all. :)

Ryder was so excited looking at all the eggs scattered around the house and on the floor, he wasn't sure where to look first!

Brityn was all about gathering eggs this year. She was keeping pace with Kendyl. :)

Ryder would put eggs in the basket...and then take eggs out of the basket...
in...out...in...out...in...out...repeat a hundred times.

Brityn with a princess egg...
we save our eggs each year, thus the collection has grown (almost out of control) so we have Dora, Disney Princess, Tinkerbell and now some sports ball eggs (for Ryder).

Kendyl asked me how come the easter bunny uses the same eggs every year...uh, the easter bunny
recycles, you know, it's good for the environment and saves money! ;)

Tons of eggs!

Like my hair? Daddy did it, I'm so cool.
2 comments:
Cute...I am not so much a recycler...I buy the pre stuffed eggs from Sams each year and that way it takes all the work out of it for me!
I just love your recycling answer. Boy you really have to be on your toes with those girls.
Post a Comment