
So, truth be known, I am not much of a camper. I just prefer to sleep comfortably, use a flushing non-public toilet, and take long hot showers. That said, we did get a big family tent for Christmas a couple of years ago (you know, in case we have to exodus to Missouri, or something like that!) and since we actually have enough grass in the backyard...we finally put it up!


The girls were so thrilled to get their sleeping bags out and go sleep in the tent in the backyard. I'm happy Steve was willing to accommodate them and sleep outside with them (especially since setting up the tent was
his idea!).
It was a great adventure for the last weekend before school starts for Kendyl. You just had to get past the pig farm smell and the street lights to imagine yourself in the mountains somewhere! Good times!

Oh, did you notice that Ryder and I are missing in all of these pictures? We enjoyed our comfortable beds, flush toilet, and long hot shower--
indoor camping at its best!
1 comment:
Please be sure to tell Kendyl and Brityn how fun it is going to be when they go camping with Kennedy and Gabrielle. I think Santa and the Easter Bunny ought to start thinking about camping gear now!!! Glad to see that tent is finally getting some use!!!
Post a Comment