Last week all the kids received awards at school.
Kendyl with the principal, Dr. Lea, received 3/4 Honor Roll, Outstanding Attendance, and the Citizenship Award from Ms. G.
Brityn with her teacher, Mrs. Lynn, and the principal, Dr. Lea, received 4 Honor Roll and Outstanding Attendance.
And Ryder received 4 Honor Roll.
The school changed their grading system this year to numbers vs. letters, so basically a 4=A, 3=B, etc. All the kids are doing great in school and we are proud of all of them! Great job guys!!!

4 comments:
I love that my grandkids are all sooo smart! CONGRATULATIONS!
Eli didn't give me the paper on the awards ceremony...even when I specifically asked him...Are you sure you don't have any papers for me in your folder? He remembered the next morning at 8:23 when his carpool ride took him to school. Sorry buddy!
Good job Hardy kids!
I'm not a huge fan of the new grading system, BUT am happy they are doing awards assemblies. You have great kids!
What a busy week for you! Way to go Hardy kids!
Post a Comment