Brityn has lost so many teeth lately I think the Tooth Fairy must be collecting over-time. The poor girl has a hard time biting anything because there are holes in her mouth or more loose teeth! Good thing she can ask her dad to pull them out for her, he is really good at it!
Backyard Hangs
8 years ago

3 comments:
Ok, we are all thinking it, so I'm just going to say it....your kids are BEAUTIFUL (especially your girls), I think they need to be models! Its nice to see when kids arent afraid of the dentist (but I hear they have a really good one!)
Toothless but CUTE!
If I could go back and change things I would have had Jason go to dental school just so he could deal with the kids teeth :) Tyson hasn't lost one yet and I told him if he can hold out til 8 years old the tooth fairy would pay him double!!
Post a Comment