Our second annual breakfast in the loft. All children up dressed and eating something for breakfast! It may seem cruel, but if we don't do it this way, we can't get them to stop and eat.
Caught ya sneaking!
So Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and our elf Bob had quite the party with cookies and hot chocolate! But they left a nice note and the Tooth Fairy left the girls $ and candy.
Stockings and presents from Santa.
One excited little girl...I don't think she quite understood what it was all about, but she loved opening up her presents and checking out everyone else's too!
How did Santa find an ORANGE BYU hat?!?! Elves are amazing!
The kids all shopped for each other this year and I think it meant more since they had to think about what the other person would really like. Plus they all wrapped what they gave, which was a bonus for me! It was a great Christmas!

2 comments:
Looks fun! We shower and eat breakfast before presents! I am cruel but I like non-bedhead pictures!!!
You two are no fun at all! Who cares about food and bedhead when there are presents to open.
Post a Comment