Sawyer has a favorite color and it is orange. Makes it easy to shop for him because he grabs anything that is orange. He now has a collection of 5 orange shirts which he wears as soon as they are clean. His collection of orange cars is constantly growing.
He likes cereal in orange boxes, granola bars in orange wrappers, orange slices, orange juice, orange yogurt, all eaten in an orange bowl or plate with an orange fork or spoon, alongside his orange cup.
He wears his orange tie every Sunday.
Luckily he is not exclusive and will eat, play, wear or use things that are other colors, but if there's orange, he definitely wants it!

3 comments:
That is hilarious! I never noticed until this post but now I will be on the lookout for Sawyer sporting his signature color :)
It is his signature color!
That is hilarious! I like the color orange too but I don't think I could pull off wearing it! Little kids can though!
Post a Comment