This year Steve finally braved taking both boys on their first overnight camping trip.
The boys were both excited, but also unsure about sleeping somewhere other than at home in their beds.
I think they slightly overpacked for one overnighter!
They headed to Valley of Fire with instructions to not lose my children and return with no injuries.
Sleeping was tough with the wind blowing and the boys not being in their beds. Steve had to hold Sawyer's hand all night and Ryder had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night too.
They all came home tired and took a long nap!
And nothing like a rattlesnake being right in their camp! I'm so glad I wasn't there!

3 comments:
Yay for finally going camping but Boo for the rattlesnakes! It looks like a fun place.
ps In the 2nd picture down, Sawyer looks JUST like Brityn! I hadn't noticed that much resemblence before. Very cute! I think your kids would look absolutely adorable camping with their Hunt cousins....just sayin'. (:
Post a Comment