Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gingerbread house construction zone...

I found a gingerbread house kit that had 5 mini houses in it this year--score!! Now each child got to do their own little house and not fight over one big one. We also remembered to hot glue the pieces together, except that I burned my finger while doing it.



Sawyer pretty much tried every kind of candy we had on the table.



And licked a lot of fingers dipped with frosting.




Ryder worked really well on his house with only a little bit of help.



Brityn and Kendyl were professional house builders, designers, and decorators.








More licking...

 

More candy...




And should I put any more candy on?

 

The lovely gingerbread village.  :)


2 comments:

Rachael said...

I meant to get a gingerbread house all December and never did! Very smart to hot glue the house!!

Sarah said...

I also purchased the 5 house set, and used hot glue. It works wonders!