
We started out our vacation in Utah with a tour of the Oquirrh Mountain temple. It has been wonderful taking our kids to see the new temples and showing them how beautiful they are inside and teaching them about what we do at the temple. Now they have seen the baptismal font where they can do baptisms for the dead when they are 12 and have seen a sealing room with the mirrors that show your reflection forever, just like where mommy and daddy got married.


5 comments:
How neat for your kids. I can't wait till the 2 in AZ are built so we can take our kids to an open house!
Sure was fun to see you guys for a little while. That little Ryder sure keeps you hoppin.
Are you here now?!?! I want to stop by and see you. Let me know.
so so so cute! How fun that you guys found that cute little bench too!
I think that is so wonderful they get to see the Temple inside. There aren't very many opportunities to do that. Your kids are beautifu like always! How is AD going? I really do miss it.
Post a Comment