Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy boy...

Ryder has been exploring a lot lately, mostly things that have buttons.


His favorite thing is to push the power button on the front of the computer...really convenient when I am trying to post on the blog! :)

His other favorite spot is pushing the button on the tv on and off, on and off. Then he moves to the satellite receiver to turn it on and off, on and off. The one that is amusing is the dvd player that has a radio on it--if he pushes the right buttons he sometimes gets a blaring static noise that he doesn't like.

He's been really good in the kitchen by playing in only the cupboards with the plastic dishes in it.

And when you can't see him, you can find him scrambling up the stairs trying to get as far as he can before someone catches him!

8 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Maybe you will have to get him a facebook page so he can really play on the computer. . .

bloodfamily said...

As I was looking at that last photo of Ryder, I thought that he had wings, but it was the outlet thingy. But to me he is still an angel. I just saw your babystrology count down as well. I didn't know that you were expecting. Congrats to you and Steve!

Melissa Summers said...

Okay how come you didn't blog a baby announcement? Congratulations. Are you already through your 1 trimester? I hope it wasn't too bad for you.

The Judsons said...

Um, hello? Thanks for letting your one and only sister know that you're pregnant when I called you last week...I see how it is.

Congratulations! You're about to be one busy busy momma!!

Rachael said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're pregnant!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You can't just sneak that in there....you have to dedicate a blog post to it!!! So how many weeks are you???

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Your kids are all so beautiful and I am sure this one will be as well. Your kitchen looks a lot like mine with all the Tupperware on the floor.

Chazzie said...

Ryder is growing up really fast...
I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

quailene said...

Um, hello? Thanks for letting your one and only sister know that you're pregnant when I called you last week...I see how it is.


Can I just say ditto?????....except I was there in person!