Steve's cell phone died this month (first the computer, now the phone...what's going on?) so he got a new replacement. He has already gone through two phones so I told him to go ahead and splurge--call it an early Father's Day present. So he did...and then spent all weekend playing with it, adding apps, and since it has internet, he was figuring out how to check email, get on FB, and search maps and directions and all kinds of neat stuff.
Backyard Hangs
8 years ago



3 comments:
I would enjoy that phone too! Looks like you could get lost in it!
I hope you are not practicing texting while driving. . .or distracted! :-)
How're you liking the iphone? Is it easy to use? When our phones die (which will be because we ran over them with our car multiple times out of frustration) I think we're going to splurge and get them.
Post a Comment