There's no better way to share a little holiday cheer then with a song and a dance. Steve got a kick out of doing this and the girls loved seeing themselves as elves. They can't believe Ryder can already dance.
It was so much fun that we (Steve) had to do it again...and again...and again...and (you get the idea).

6 comments:
Wow! I'm glad you didn't Elf me.
I think you should elf your dad. Stratton and Paris loved those little videos. Very funny.
THAT IS AWESOME!! The kids wanted to watch it over and over again.
Did you have to pay to download it to put it on your blog?
Very funny, it seems everyone is "elfing" themselves this year. Although my favorite one is our brother Paul's so far. I'm tempted to post it on my blog, but I don't think he'd go for it.
I love the little elf thing - especially the country one. How fun for the kids, and everyone is included.
Post a Comment