Monday, August 25, 2008

Ryder's first...


We gave Ryder his first taste of rice cereal this week. He's been showing some interest and curiosity so we decided to see how he'd do with some cereal. He ate it just fine, though half of it ended up on his face, but he seemed quite happy to be included at the table (eating instead of watching)!

3 comments:

Challey said...

That is the cutest picture! Spencer says that he looks just like Steve. He has gotten so big since you were here in Utah. Has it cooled down yet? I am ready to come visit.

Rob Dog said...

So fun!! He looks thrilled!! What a happy little guy!!

Sarah said...

Hi Suzy, I found your blog off Amanda Evans. He is such a cute boy. I think Sadie feels so grown up now that she can sit at the table with us.