Our little star had his 2 week check-up on Friday and has hit 9 lbs. already! We may actually be able to turn his car seat around at 12 months...unlike Kendyl who didn't hit 20 lbs. until she was 18 months and Brityn who was 15 months! He is doing great and taking some solid naps. We just can't wait till he sleeps a good stretch at night! His sisters adore him and can't get enough hugs and kisses and they constantly want to hold him. He only tolerates so much and then has had enough! He does like to be held, mostly by mom, but he'll take dad as a close second. Sunday, he was catnapping and every time I tried to lay him down he woke up. As soon as I picked him up he stopped crying and immediately went back to sleep. Steve and I were laughing and wondering if it is possible for parent manipulation to begin so early!


He has this cute furrowed eyebrows look...like, "What are you doing Mom? Why are you trying to blind me with this flash?"

No comments:
Post a Comment