On Thursday, they had a baby shower at the office for me and one of the assistants that is due about a week after me. It was fun, even though I hate to be the center of attention. They ordered lunch for us, we opened gifts, and got a bunch of cute boy clothes. Thankfully everyone had really good taste! I shudder sometimes at the things people give...I know, I know...I do appreciate the thought and generosity of others, but sometimes it is hard to be gracious when something is just so, well, you know. Kendyl and Brityn had fun opening up the presents and enjoyed picking out their own gifts for "baby brother".

1 comment:
oh gurl, I know what you mean by "when some things are so you know..." I get a lot of hand me downs since we are living the life of "students" and even some of those get DI'd, but I am ever grateful...ever grateful!
Post a Comment